For years or most of my life I suffered with sleeping problems. I have tried medication the doctor prescribed me ,but it made me so sleep the next day. I have researched and asked people natural ways to help me sleep without being tired the next day. I found these tips that really helped me.
- Don’t drink caffeine 6 hours before your bedtime. Example : If your bedtime is at 9 pm stop drinking caffeine at 3 pm. I usually stop drinking caffeine at 2 pm.
- Drink your stronger caffeine in the morning. As the day goes by lower your caffeine. Example: Go from dark coffee in the morning to green tea around noon.
- Read before bed instead of watching T.V. Reading helps me relax and makes me sleepy.
- Go to bed on an empty stomach. Try not to eat anything Two hours before your bedtime. Three hours if it is a larger meal. This should help prevent heart burn, stomach cramps and acid reflux.
- I drink Peppermint tea and Chamomile tea before bed. Peppermint helps with any tummy aches you might have. Peppermint tea reduces heartburn and indigestion. Chamomile tea helps relieves stress. Chamomile tea also induces sleep.
This is a great organic opinion for peppermint tea.
Love this tea. It has been one of my favorites for a while now.
Awesome organic chamomile tea.
I have been using this tea for a year or so. It puts me right to sleep.
- When I am really having trouble sleeping I take melatonin. This is a natural vitamin that can help you fall asleep and stay asleep longer.
This has been working for me for a year. Taste good.
I love this brand. Their vitamins always work well
LOVE THIS! They taste amazing and they knock you out.